Have a complaint?
Our Customer Complaint Resolution Process is aimed at getting your complaint resolved promptly and efficiently.
Complete the Complaint Form or provide the details of your complaint in written format and ensure information below is clearly stated:
- Full Name
- Identity Card Number
- Policy Number
- Contact Number - mobile, home and/or office
- Email Address - personal and/or office
- Correspondence Address - home and/or office
- Detail description of complaints
- Attach relevant documents related to your complaint (original copy) together with the complaint letter
Please send in your written complaint accompanied with your signature. If you are not the Policy Owner, an Authorisation Letter from the Policy Owner authorising the complainant to take action on behalf of the Policy Owner must be attached together as well.
You can send the complaint letter by mail to:
AmMetLife Insurance Berhad
Level 6, Menara 1 Sentrum
No. 201, JalanTunSambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Alternatively you can walk into the nearest AmMetLife Insurance Berhad branch office to hand in your complaint.
We are also reachable via phone at 1300-88-8800.
- Within 2 days after receiving your complaint, we will send out Acknowledgement of Complaint Letter to your address.
- The letter will indicate the person in-charge (PIC) assigned to manage your complaint and when you should expect a response.
- We will review your complaint fully and impartially, make recommendation to management for resolving the complaint.
- PIC will be keeping in touch with you from time to time in case of additional information or documentation needed to expedite the process.
- Once management accepted the recommendation proposed, you will be informed through phone call and/or letter confirming the resolution.
- You may expect our reply on simple complaints within 14 days; and 30 days for complicated complaints.
- The customer will be updated regularly if complaints are complex requiring in-depth investigation. Progress update will be sent on 14 days. If not resolved, update in another 14 days. Thereafter, every 30 days.
It is important for us to resolve your complaint promptly and fairly. However, if you remain dissatisfied and wish to pursue the matter further after we have completed the complaint resolution process, you may refer to the external bodies below in pursuit of redress or resolution of your complaint: