1. Original Policy Document / Statutory Declaration (if loss of policy)
2. Death Certificate (original or certified true copy)
3. Death Claims Form
4. Doctor’s Statement (if death is due to illness and policy is less than 5 years old)
5. Certified true copy the Identity Card of the deceased, if age was not admitted earlier
6. Certified true copy of the Identity Card of the nominee / assignee / trustee (whichever is applicable)
7. Authorisation letter or Letter of consent to be signed by the next-of-kin of the deceased.
8. Certified true copy of the Post-Mortem/Police Report if cause of death was due to an accident.
9. Accidental Death Claim Form (if there is accidental rider attached for Death Claim).