Declaration of Personal Data use by AmMetLife
Under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010, AmMetLife Insurance Berhad ("the Company") is required to obtain your explicit consent when the Company collect and process your personal data. The Company collects your personal data in order to assess your application and to administer the products and services that you have signed up for and to respond to your enquiries.
By submitting this electronic form, I hereby :
- represent and warrant that I have voluntarily provided my personal data to the Company and hereby consent that the Company, its agents, related companies and affiliates may use the personal data to process my application or enquiries, for survey, analysis and marketing purposes including but not limited to the distribution of important announcements and information. The Company, its agents, related companies and affiliates may use the personal data for marketing purposes such as
- Monitoring and improving the Company’s product and service offerings;
- Providing regular communications relating to services provided by the Company from time to time for example email;
- For direct marketing/ telemarketing purposes;
- Providing information as an updates and announcement on the products and services.
Such marketing messages may be sent in various modes including but not limited to electronic mail, direct mailers, short message service, telephone calls and mobile application.
- agree that all information contained therein may be stored in hard or soft copy format at the offices of the Company, its related companies, affiliates and agents in or outside of Malaysia unless I request for the information to be deleted or destroyed
- agree that I can withdraw my consent at any point of time by calling 1300 88 8800 or by writing to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.